Corporate Responsibility, fairness and transparency are the
foundation of our sustainable growth.
Report and Counseling
Smilegate executes an established code of ethics that sets an ethical decision making standard for transparent, fair business practices. As such, Smilegate accepts reports of any unfair demands or fraud made by its executives.
Reports are submitted and processed anonymously, carefully protecting the privacy of the informant’s report.
Smilegate ensures that all communication is achieved immediately and professionally, in good faith, so there are no disadvantages to the advisor.
Slander with no basis in fact or reports pertaining to an individual’s personal life may not be processed.
Submitted reports are processed as soon as possible, and phone call or e-mail replies are available upon request.
- What to Report
- Acts of bribery or corruption
- Unfair or deceptive business practices
- Dishonest or unfair handling of requests, or abuse of position
- I legal investment or insider trading
- Embezzlement or misappropriation of company funds and goods
- Double employment or engaging in other business outside the company
- Unlawful taking or stealing of intellectual property or classified information
- Forgery or unauthorized alteration of documents or records
- Sexual harassment as well as verbal and physical abuse
- Other violations of the code of Ethics or behaviors that are deemed inappropriate
- Contact Information
Email : email@example.com
* Please leave us your contact number should you prefer to receive notifications via phone.